i. What Constitutes a Rental Period?
- Half-day rates are four hours
Full-day rates are 24 hours of consecutive rental time, Mon through Sat.
- Sunday rental are always free when your rent on Saturday.
- Weekly rates are seven consecutive days to the same time.
- Monthly rates are four consecutive weeks to the same time.
- All items are due back by the Agreed Return Date stated on the rental contract. Any rental extensions must be approved and paid for in advance.
- Prices are subject to change. Please call for price quotes. All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not. If you encounter any operational problems, call 727-528-1588 immediately. No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
iii. Identification Required
- Valid FL drivers license
- Picture ID with valid vehicle registration
- Valid out-of-state drivers license or ID with valid vehicle registration
- Proof in valid vehicle insurance (if towing our trailer or equipment).
iv. Forms of Payment
- Major credit card
- Debit card (with credit card logo)
- Cash (on return only)
- Company business check ? No personal checks
v Deposit Requirement
- At the time of rental, all fees are charged to the credit or debit card ? no cash deposits accepted. Upon return, credit card charges can be reversed by paying with cash or business check (no personal checks accepted).
vi. Meter Rates
- 4 hours on the meter for half-day rentals.
- 8 hours on the meter for full-day rentals.
- 40 hours on the meter for a weekly rental.
- 160 hours on the meter for a monthly rental.
vii. Damage Waiver
- For a percentage of the rental rate, a Damage Waive can be added that covers damage which can occur to the equipment during normal rental use. Damage Waiver does not cover: unsecured transport, abuse, misuse or theft.
- Please call for item availability. Reservations are welcome and recommended!
Our inventory is continually expanding to meet the needs of our customers. Please feel free to recommend equipment.
ix. Delivery and Pickup
- Delivery and pickup are available at reasonable rates. Please call for the charge to your specific location. Delivery times are not guaranteed, although we do work hard to deliver within 30 minutes of the scheduled time.
- All deliveries are made to a single location, and unloaded curb-side. Our delivery fees do not include set-up or take down of equipment.
- Equipment must be available for pick up at the same curb-side drop off location. If equipment cannot be accessed, located, or must be moved or disassembled, additional fees will apply.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from pick up to return. All items should be secure and protected from the weather. Additional charges for repairs and replacements are made for missing or damaged items.